This all-inclusive tour for groups of 6 or more features the best of Havana day and night. Perfect for weekend escapes, this tour allows you to experience the art, music, and history of Cuba through interacting with locals and visiting some of the capital city’s amazing sites and cool night spots. Stay in a bed and breakfast where you will learn firsthand what family life is like in Cuba.
Select your Own Departure Date
- Spend 3 nights in central Havana
- Enjoy a Ride in an American antique car
- Visit Hemingway’s home, Finca Vigia
- Experience the music of Cuba during a salsa lesson
- Savor delicious Cuban food with 2 included dinners and 3 included lunches
- Visit a community project for kids and an artist studio
- Experience Havana’s night scene by visiting various of its hotspots
- Take a walk in Old Havana to take in Cuba’s colonial architecture
Day 1 - Arrive Havana
- Arrival in Havana International Airport, transfer to the hotel.
- Brief meeting with the Tour Guide and driver to go over the program.
- Panoramic tour of Havana, where you will see some of the city's emblematic places, like the 18th century University, one of America's oldest; the inviting Malecón; the time witnessed Paseo del Prado and the eye-catching Capitol. There will be a stop to take pictures at the Revolution Square.
- Lunch at a local paladar, with time to interact with the owner and staff over their Cuban cuisine.
- Visit to the art studio of Cuban painter Jose Fúster, to learn about his work and the importance of his community Project.
- Check in at the hotel.
- American antique cars ride towards the restaurant. The drivers will proudly and gladly answer your questions on how they keep these rolling museum pieces up and running and in such good shape!
- Welcome dinner at a local restaurant, including a classic Daiquirí cocktail. Return to the hotel.
- Enjoy some of Havana's best jazz at the Zorra y el Cuervo Jazz club and mingle with the locals
Day 2 - Historical Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Hop on a coco taxi for a fun ride down the Malecon towards Old Havana
- This morning start with an Old Havana City tour. The main city squares will be visited and your guide will tell you about their history and architecture, and provide details on the present Cuban reality. You will have several stops to talk to locals and vendors present in the area.
- Cuban Salsa dance lessons with the opportunity to show off your talents!
- Visit to the best Cuban handcrafts market, San José, with free time to interact with artists and vendors.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Habana Vieja (Old Havana), and time at leisure to further explore the city and interact with the locals.
- Return to the hotel.
- Experience a Cuban mixology class and make your own Cuban cocktail with the help of the bartender!
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant for some typical Cuban favorites served family-style.
- After dinner head over to the an old factory now known as La Fabrica de Arte Cubano, one of Havana's premier nightspots with live music, an art exhibit and some great drinks.
Day 3 - Cultural Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Visit the Hemingway Museum. During this interesting stop, you will know about the life and work of the famous American writer, and his relationship with and love for Cuba.
- Lunch at a local paladar, where you will savor the most authentic Cuban cuisine.
- Visit to a neighborhood community project for kids to learn about its impact and positive influence on the community.
- Return to the hotel
- Farewell dinner at one of Havana's most well-loved paladars (privately- owned restaurant).
- Spend some time this evening at the well-known Cafe Taberna in Old Havana and show off your dancing skills and enjoy the Cuban vibe
Day 4 - Return Home
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Departure transfer towards the Havana International Airport.
"The Sanchez family would like to send a heartfelt thank you to Daiquiri Tours in Miami Springs for organizing and booking an Amazing trip for us to London and Paris. No detail was left undone and we were able to just sit back and enjoy the vacation following their wonderful itinerary!!"
Pauline and family- London and Paris
"I had the pleasure of working with on 2 Euro trips. The first one was for our 10 year anniversary. My husband and I went to Italy. made it so easy for us. She made all of our reservations and planned the entire trip. We just had to show up! The next trip… Read more"
Jackie - Europe Trips
"The BEST Ever Havana, CUBA Tour. was excellent! She arranged our tour, gave us an excellent itinerary, and they actually over delivered. Our group of 18 was more than satisfied with the historical overview of Old Havana on our walking tour, we had a delicious Cuban meal at a very nice restaurant, and the… Read more"
Carolyn - Cuba
"We had a great trip and loved the itinerary you had set up for us. Gaby is fabulous and definitely made our experience way more interesting and special (we got super close with her and are definitely staying in touch). The casa particular was beautiful! The family was super helpful and nice, giving us a… Read more"
Miriam - Cuba