with Travel Guard
Common travel problems like flight delays, travel injuries and illnesses, unpredictable weather and lost or stolen luggage are why today’s smart travelers travel with Travel Guard.
Travel Guard plans offer insurance designed just for travelers. They can provide coverage for many of the things that can go wrong before and during your trip.
Top Ten Reasons to travel with a Travel Guard plan
- You have to due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, involuntary job loss or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your , forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your sporting, camping or adventure
- You become ill or injured and learn that outside the U.S.
- You need an due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- You have to due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You , leaving you stranded abroad.
- Your leaving you responsible for the repair costs.
Why Travel Guard?
Travel Guard is a worldwide leader in travel insurance and assistance solutions. Our extensive portfolio of travel coverage and emergency assistance plans helps travelers solve problems and manage risks worldwide.
When you trust a Travel Guard plan for the travel coverage and assistance services you need away from home, you may travel with confidence. Some plans even include coverage for children at no additional cost!
Most Travel Guard plans include a suite of concierge and travel assistance services. Your plan can start working for you from the day you buy it. Call anytime with virtually any assistance or concierge request, 24/7/365.
Whether you need a medical evacuation from a remote corner of the world or help tracking a lost bag, Travel Guard’s 24-hour toll-free travel help line is just a phone call away.
To learn how to make Travel Guard a part of your next vacation, contact us today at 305-399-5882 or GET A QUOTE below.